Answered By: Rachel Klesch
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2016     Views: 13

This type of reference is called a secondary citation. The correct way to use a secondary citation will depend on what type of referencing style you are using. Refer to the CDU Library Referencing Guide for information on styles used at CDU.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Sorry, chat is offline but you can still get help.

Search our FAQs and/or submit your question.