Answered By: Kylie McMartin
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016     Views: 14

Yes. You will need your alumnus card which will be issued to you after you graduate by the Office of Alumni Services

Related Topics

Contact Us

Sorry, chat is offline but you can still get help.

Search our FAQs and/or submit your question.