Answered By: Rachel Klesch Last Updated: Apr 13, 2018 Views: 51
Answered By: Rachel Klesch
Last Updated: Apr 13, 2018 Views: 51
- Clear your cache.
- Try a different browser.
- Go directly to the journal to locate the article;
- Take note of the journal title, year, volume and issue number
- From the library website go to the eJournals list
- Type the journal name into the search box
- Click ‘search’
- Select the database that holds the journal (check the years covered in the journal)
- Locate the year, volume and issue number of the journal
- Browse through that issue to locate the precise article
If you are still unable to open the article get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8946 7014