Answered By: Kylie McMartin
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2017     Views: 37

If you are living more than 80km from any of our Northern Territory campuses, you are eligible to register for our Distance Library Services. Go here to register and to make your requests.

If you live in Darwin, Palmerston or Alice Springs, you will need your student card to borrow at your closest campus Library.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Sorry, chat is offline but you can still get help.

Search our FAQs and/or submit your question.