Answered By: Kylie McMartin
Last Updated: May 24, 2024     Views: 675

Yes. Both external students and internal students who are visiting interstate institutions can borrow from other university libraries. Check the ULANZ list for participating universities throughout Australia and New Zealand.

Arrangements differ between the universities so we suggest that you contact the university libraries individually in relation to access and use of their resources

Related Topics