Answered By: Rachel Klesch Last Updated: Aug 28, 2020 Views: 87
Answered By: Rachel Klesch
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2020 Views: 87
- Clear your cache.
- Try a different browser.
- The following Library Search filters need to be added one at a time: full text and then peer-reviewed.
- Go directly to the journal to locate the article;
- Take note of the journal title, year, volume and issue number
- From the library website go to the eJournals list (you may need to logon with your CDU credentials at this point)
- Type the journal name into the search box
- Select the database that holds the journal (check the years covered in the journal)
- Locate the year, volume and issue number of the journal
- Browse through that issue to locate the article
If you are still unable to open the article get in touch with us