Answered By: Kylie McMartin Last Updated: Jul 30, 2020 Views: 50
There is an eReadings hyperlink under the Library Search box on the CDU Library homepage.
Click on it and login with your student number (including the 's') and your password. Then use the drop down menu to choose a search field - unit code is useful.
If you having trouble logging in, there are a few things you can try:
- The username to access eReadings and Past Exam Papers is not your CDU email address. Use your student number with an 's' for students, e.g. s123456 and use your first initial and surname for staff, e.g. bwayne
- Have you completed your enrolment? Even after completely finalising your enrolment; it may take up to 24hours for your account to have access to all CDU resources.
- Log into myaccount.cdu.edu.au You will be prompted to accept the "ICT policy". Accept it and log into eReadings again once you have done this.
- Check if you able log into the CDU portal.
- Try a different browser, we suggest Mozilla Firefox.
- Are you accessing eReadings through Learnline? Sometimes links in Learnline can be broken, try going directly through the eReadings link on the Library homepage.
- Reset your password online if you haven't updated your password in the last 3 months.