Answered By: Lisa Ban Last Updated: May 12, 2021 Views: 1189
Answered By: Lisa Ban
Last Updated: May 12, 2021 Views: 1189
To submit an assignment using SafeAssign, follow these steps:
- Login to your Learnline unit
- Go to the menu on the left side. The name of the link to SafeAssign varies from unit to unit
- eg. Assessment Information, Assignment Information & Submission, Assessment Submission
- Click on the appropriate link
- There may be two different submission points:
- Draft Submission Point: This allows you to submit one draft, which will be checked through Safe Assign for issues of plagiarism. Once a draft has been submitted, you can get a report through this Draft Submission Point, which will inform you about similarities to original texts, other student assignments, etc. Providing a draft submission point in a unit is at the discretion of the unit coordinator. Please note that when a lot of assignments are due, the generation of this report can take several hours.
- Assessment Submission Point: This is your assessment point for the final submission. You can only submit an assignment once through the Assessment Submission Point
- If there are any issues with your assignment submission (for example, you submitted the wrong assignment), please contact your lecturer.