Answered By: Bernadette Royal Last Updated: Aug 20, 2021 Views: 5
EndNote Open URL allows you to search for the full text from the CDU library of a citation you have entered into EndNote.
To use it:
1. From the Edit menu select Preferences.
2. Choose Find full text.
3. If you use the PubMed database then check this box as well.
4. Paste the following link into the Open URL Path box:
Do not add anything into the 'Authenticate with' box.
5. Click on Apply and OK to save the changes
Once you have done this:
1. Click on a citation you want to find the text
2. Click on references in the top menu
3. Click on Find full text
For more help, watch this video
If you are having any difficulties, please contact us.