Answered By: Lisa Ban
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2023     Views: 16

CDU UniPrint can provide you with an ISBN. 

Send full publication details to UniPrint, incl. full title, author/contributor names and when the publication is to be published. Send the details to and CC to

UniPrint will send you an ISBN and report the publication details to the Australian ISBN Agency.