Answered By: Kylie McMartin
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2024     Views: 7

You do need to apply to graduate. 

CDU run reports to I.D. students to graduate within 2 weeks of the end of the teaching period.

If you believe you have finished (and therefore are due to graduate) and don't receive advice within 2 weeks, you must complete a "Nomination to Graduate" form.

This is found via the eForms tile in the CDU Portal.

Related Topics